planned preventative maintenance
With the view that prevention is better than cure this service aims to maximise the useful life of your building or estate.
Planned preventative maintenance is a schedule of planned maintenance tasks aimed to prevent the failure of components of a building, preserving it as best as we can.
We can offer a tailor made PPM service to both the domestic and commercial sector. We will send our dedicated surveyor out to your property or estate to determine the best regime for your needs, establishing the frequency and content of the visits best suited for your requirements.
A periodic inspection can include the following:
- External maintenance of drains, gutters, downpipes and above ground gulley’s
- Servicing and maintenance of heating systems.
- Servicing and maintenance of air conditioning or cooling systems.
- Electrical Portable Appliance testing (PAT) and periodic electrical inspections.
- General maintenance internally including light bulb replacement, plug replacement.
- Periodic decorating including painting, staining, wallpaper etc
The list is endless and can be carefully custom-made to your needs.